Why We Are Different
With dispensers who actually have hearing loss and wear hearing aids, we understand differently than most. At Stockton Hearing Aid Dispensing Center, we know how important your hearing is to your life and your relationships. That’s why our hearing healthcare professionals are much more than experts on the latest hearing technology.
We take the time to get to know you and the specific listening situations that are most challenging for you before creating a customized better-hearing plan tailored to your specific needs.
Unlike other hearing aid retailers and big-box outlets, we provide an alternative to cookie-cutter medical care:
- Credentialed, experienced hearing healthcare professionals who keep up to date with the latest advances in hearing care research and technology
- Recommendations that put our clients’ interests first
- Access to the latest hearing technology — not “new” technology that was new three years ago
- A comprehensive, collaborative approach to helping you hear better
- Free follow-up adjustments and hearing retraining programs that are included as an integral part of your investment in better hearing
Anyone can simply sell you a hearing aid. We offer the expertise, professional service, and continuing support that it takes to truly experience success with better hearing and to take full advantage of today’s highly customizable, highly programmable, custom-fit hearing devices.
“The most consequential decision is finding the proper hearing aid professional with whom you can build a long-term relationship.”—Consumer Reports